pondělí 23. července 2012

Au Pair? Yes, please!



Due to the recent events in my life, I've decided that the best solution for me is to become an Au Pair. Abroad. The main reason why I chose to walk on this path is that I really want to conquer my French. But also, I'm very excited about meeting new people, making new relationships, taking care of someone's household and playing with children.
Lots of my friends were Au Pairs. Some of them have experienced bad things, some of them had the best time of their lives. But what really gets me is the not - knowing what is going to happen. Am I going to be in a big city? Near the ocean? In the mountains? In the countryside? I DON'T KNOW YET! And that is very, very exciting for me!
Of corse, it is probably not going to be the easiest thing ever. But who cares? Working hard on something that's fun for me, learning new french words everyday, being happy to do what I want?
Yes please!


If you are interested in reading some info about the Au Pair program, how it works etc., stay tuned!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat