pondělí 23. července 2012

Glitzerland

This is a title of a very pretty shade of OPI nail lacquer. This shade comes from a Swiss collection. Why am I talking about this? Because it very closely describes the whole Swiss country!



Switzerland is very classy, smart, polished country, but it also can have lots of fun! Just like this lacquer.
Why am I talking about Switzerland AGAIN? Well, Zurich, Switzerland, is my next destination! I'm meeting some of my most precious friends there. I've been very fortunate to find amazing friends in this large world from all corners the Earth has to offer. Most of it is caused by my one-year-long-study trip to the USA.



I don't know exactly what our plans for this vacation are, but one thing is for sure: we are going to have loads of fun and laugh. We are going to make sushi (yes, sushi, my Japanese friend is coming with us! but more about that later ;-), have fun, relax, drink wine and enjoy ourselves! And - of corse - we are going to shop a lot! At least I know I am! Haha.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat