čtvrtek 14. února 2013

Big Valentine's Date!

So it's 14th February once more. St. Valentine's Day. Even though it isn't as big over here as it is in the States, I saw some flower shops with big bouquets of red roses, red & pink candles, pillows...even the kids at elementary school had big plans for today. I heard Baptiste and Lilou laugh quietly yesterday in the car. I asked them what was going on, but they didn't want to tell me in front of their friend. Once we got home, Baptiste was all excited to tell me, that two of his classmates - a girl and a boy - are going to kiss each other on their mouths the next day (today) during afterschool activities, in front of the entire school. Everybody was really excited, excluding Lilou, she thought it was disgusting.
Well, the big day came today. Baptiste and Lilou couldn't talk about anything else while eating their breakfast. Their eyes were wide open and they were really looking forward to see this "special Valentine's day spectacle". I feel even a little bit sorry for them, as the kiss didn't happen. At least not in front of the entire school. 
This made me think about myself, at their age. I don't even remember what I was doing in third grade. But I'm sure I wasn't kissing any boys. Were you?


Have a lovely Valentine's Day, everybody!

Adelka



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat