úterý 19. února 2013

Normandy.

So I finally got around to do this. I'm posting some of many many pictures we took on our Fall vacation at my host-family family's house. This place is like heaven on Earth - very beautiful, serene... The house is old, stone -wall, three - stories tall fairytale mansion. I didn't take a picture of it, but luckily I'm going back in just a week and so I'll try to take one. I selected only some pictures, I might do part II. Or I might not. We'll see! But here's the best of the best :) Enjoy!


[This beautiful beach is right next to the family house]


[Mont St. Michel - I've been there with my school and really wanted to see that place again. It's about 10 km far away from the house]


[What are those birds called??]



[The bay between "our" house and Mont St. Michel]


[Shade of Mont St. Michel. In the morning, this turns into sea...in the evening, you can walk from island to island on the sand]


[They are renovating the only driveway that leads to the island of Mont St. Michel]


[Mont St. Michel]


[The beach near St. Malo]


[This is near our house - in the distance, you can see the shape of Mont St. Michel]


[The bay in St. Malo]


[Me & my host family! :)) ]


[We were waiting for the parents to arrive with a car in a local café with Lilou. She wanted to be a model for a change...so this is her professional modelling pose! So cute <3 ]

Hope you guys liked it!

Adelka

1 komentář: