čtvrtek 6. září 2012

All that glitters ain't gold...

A few days ago I had a goodbye party with my friends. It was a very nice evening...I was surprised how many of them showed up! And even thought most of them didn't know each other and I had to circle around to talk to them all and had a very limited time to speak to each one of them, it made me realize how thankful I should be to have them in my life. They say best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. Then I have to be the richest girl in Prague, because I am so lucky to have many of them. I've never realized it until I saw them all together, sitting at one table (actually three tables...).

That is why I would love to dedicate this blog post to them. I love them and I am so grateful for having them. They make my life joyful, eventful, they simply make me happy! 

Thank you all for being there for me...I will miss you guys!!!! <3

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat