úterý 11. září 2012

Je t'aime!

Hi there, once again today! No pictures this time, just a quick update. I looked after Gaspard and Garance today for two whole hours and it was much better than yesterday. I don't want to jinx anything, though. Gaspard was very good when I was washing him and after we played a little with Kapla and Lego and then we watched something on the TV. He gets bored very quickly, so I had to change the program all the time. We played hide and seek and all that he wanted. Poor Garance, I don't really spend time with her that much, because I have to pay attention to Gaspard. He let me read the Lion King to him, and even though I read very very badly in French, he seemed to like it.
Towards the end he stopped being so nice and he pulled a lot on Garance's hair. She started crying and I felt so bad, because she understood that all we do is for Gaspard and she was okay with it, she did everything he wanted and he still didn't treat her well for that. I got very mad with him and I locked me and Garance in her room. I held her in my arms, I gave her a kiss and she felt better. But Gaspard started screaming outside, he was kicking the door and all that. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't. After a while he started crying and demanding to go into Garance's room. I told him he didn't behave well and that he has to go inside his room. I would NEVER EVER EVER think that he would listen to me, but when I opened the door, he was INSIDE his room, sitting there and waiting for me! I felt so proud of myself. This was the first time he listened to me...Afterwards I let him go into Garance's room while I was helping her with her homework.
We all ate dinner shortly after Julien and Estelle came home, but it was me who put them into their beds and read their good night story! So, I have to say that today turned out to be a good day and I am very thankful for that!

Btw. the headings of my blog posts are always something that Gaspard says all the time...today it was Je t'aime! :-))

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat