pondělí 24. září 2012

Shell Life & The Watch

This weekend was one of the firts ones over here when I got to enjoy it on my own. Saturday night I went out with my friend Simona, we went to the movies. We saw The Watch, one of the best comedies I've ever seen! I laughed throughout the entire movie :-) Afterwards we walked through the city a little and cought the last tram to go home. It was very nice, funny, and relaxing :-)



The Cathedral at night, all lit up, is just so beautiful...











Sunday morning me and 5 other fille au pair took a bus to the beaches at Cap Ferret. It was an interesting morning - the bus we wanted to take didn't stop at our stop, we only saw the sign "BUS COMPLET" and watched it pass by...Luckily, on the other side of the city, there was another bus going the same direction, so we walked towards it. As I needed to pee, I walked into one cute restaurant to use their toilettes. While I was in the middle of the bussiness, Simona called: " Adéle, depeche - toi!! Le bus est déja arrivé! " (Hurry up, the bus is here! ) So I pulled up my pants, didn't flush nor wash my hands, grabbed my purse and ran like hell towards the bus. It was 10 minutes early and luckily we cought it!

The beach was amazing...we were almost alone there...it was so serene and beautiful! We even tried out the ocean - even though the water had about 15 degrees and the air 20...




















We also ate crepes that day! :-) This is Lisa from Germany.








We watched the sunset from the bus, it was breathtaking. Unfortunately, my camera didn't catch it...


I brought many shells from the beach...I want to decorate my room with them :-)




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat