sobota 22. září 2012

Qu'est ce-que c'est le truc?

Bonjour!
These couple of days have been quite good...A lot of work, but it's all worth it! My French class is very difficult, which makes me happy, I will learn a lot! I made quite some friends there already, which is amazing. After classes, which end at 12:30, I can do whatever I want until 4 PM, when I have to pick up the kids from school. So I often opt for a nice walk in the city with Simona, my new Swiss friend. She is so nice and so sweet. We shop a little, we walk on the boardwalk by the river...which, surprisingly, is huge!!! I've never seen a river this wide in my life and I've seen a lot.

Here are some random pictures I took :)

This is me and Simona near Garonne river


My car has finally a radio! But the CD drive ain't working, boo :(




This guy was pretty cute to watch...plus he was amazing on his in - lines! I had to wonder how he does it...I would be dead by now if I did all he performed...


Free Wifi connection sign on the road...


Huge straw...


Me trying to drink from the huge straw...lol.


The boardwalk


I bought this amazing book the other day, knowing that somebody told me it was good...well, it is amazing! Breathtaking!


I played with Gaspard....we finally finished the Kapla Tower....


...and I read him the Lion King for about a hudrieth time...


On Saturday, we celebrated Gaspard's fifth birthday



He got a new slide! Hopefully that will keep him busy for a while...


Le truc is a very French word, meaning the same as English "stuff"...so when I asked my host mom what is le truc? She thought it was very funny and she didn't know how to explain...

P.S. the food over here is amazing. Today we had an apple pie - French style and Salmon quiche, all of which was AMAZING! I need to write down the recipes...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat