středa 12. září 2012

La plus belle maman du monde

Thank Godness for French wednesdays :) the kids don't go to school today, so I can sleep longer every wednesday!! 
Today was okay, Gaspard bit me, but this time, even though it did hurt a lot, I let him do it, and showed that it doesn't hurt me so he knows I am not weaker than him, and after I punished him. Julien showed me the park where the kids can play, which is great...here are some pictures of Gaspard and Garance playing there:




In the evening I read a story with Garance, and I liked the book a lot! I think the pictures are very cute and the story line was nice, too!


I'm getting very tired over here during the day. It is hard taking care of Gaspard and even harder trying to understand what everybody says. I really looking forward to the weekend! 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat