úterý 18. září 2012

Life on a swing!

Since yesterday made me miserable, today made me happy :-) at least a little bit.
It looks like I found a friend in one Swiss girl in my French class - her name is Simona! She is so sweet and nice to me and shares the same hobbies...she asked me yesterday what I was doing after school and since I had nothing to do until 5 PM, we went shopping! I bought some winter shoes and a shirt that I wanted to buy for a long time...I didn't take any pictures of it yet, though...
But when I got home yesterday, things got bad - Gaspard bit me more then once and I thought to myself that I cannot do this anymore...I wanted to call the agency and tell them that I want to find a new family...
I don't know what has changed, but today seemed like a better day. Gaspard was mean as hell today, but I had a nice talk with his parents, about him and also about other things and it was just so endearing that it kinda made me happy to be here. I think, I HOPE, this will all work out well!

Those are some pictures I took these pas two days :-)


Everything is clean over here...and nicely taken care of...even the garbage bins!


I found a NiceBerry! It's the same as PinkBerry in the USA...but way more expensive! It is so goood though! And it's only yogurt with no fat added...


French, here we go! This is what we did in class today! Take it right from the very beginning!


This is Simona, my Swiss friend! :-)


I love this snack! Mashed apples for kids...


And I got my car back, with the radio in it! Great!!




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat