sobota 15. září 2012

Trend's Academy

Yesterday was my first day of school! Yaay! I was really looking forward to it, I wanted to get away from the house for a little bit. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate it, but after being with the family and only with the family for a week I was looking forward to a nice change. And it really was pleasant! :)
I am in a class with another 20 girls, most of them au pair girls as well. The majority of my class is German, but there is one Polish girl, Agnezka, and one Czech, Anetka!!
Our teacher, Karin, seems to be very nice. She speaks very slow, which is great. She told us we need to buy two books for our lessons: the Bescherelle and Therese Raquin by Emile Zola :).
We all talked for a while and then me and Anette went into the city, talking and getting to know each other a little. She is so sweet! We bought roller skates together and we are going to skate next to the river Garonne together :)! I am really looking forward to it!

Today is my day off. I have to work only in the morning, which is nice for a change! I am not doing anything special though, just hanging around, doing some computer work and organization :) This weekend are all of the museums open and free of charge, so tomorrow I would love to visit the City hall and Musée des beaux-arts a Bordeaux!

I know I already showed this coke can, but there is another tres chic one that I wanted to show you, so here are both of them:




Here is my Renault Clio that I get to drive (seems like a nice ride, but the engins sucks!!! It won't work when it's cold, which is actually very dangerous...)


Inside the tram on my way to school :)


Place Rohan



A bientot!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat