neděle 30. září 2012

Picture Sunday!

Hi! Today was my last day off before the Terror Week begins! Tomorrow, the mom of the kids I take care of goes to a hospital to give birth. She's having a C - section and she'll be there for almost a week. Which means that I have to take care of the household... I can only imagine how Gaspard will act...so I am a bit nervous about that...I had a nice day today, I spent it with my friends Simona and Anetka! Here's what we did today ;-)

First of all, I ate my breakfast. I love that we have fresh orange juice here all the time and the best coffee machine...which makes the best coffee, of corse!


Then I did my make - up...


And hair...


And picked out my clothes...


Finally, I was ready to go!


The Cathedral of Bordeaux was opened! So I had to peek inside...



These are some fun pieces from Musée des Beaux - Arts! This is supposed to be an African man...made out of seashells.


The Rape of Lucretia by Titian


St. Mark and St. Peter's dictation by Giuseppe Vermiglio


I thought this was very funny...look at his head! The Miracle of Saint Just by Pierre Paul Rubens


This is the sign of Bordeaux...you can see it everywhere, even on the floor.


In front of the l'Hotel de ville :-) with Simona


It says:" Acces forbidden to second - cathegory dogs" ?! What is a "second cathegory" dog? :-D


I want this!


We stopped by for a cup of coffee...


and a crepe au chocolat!


Even though it seems like I'm having a good time here in Bordeaux, I'm not... It's because of Gaspard. I want to change my familly (which I can), but it means leaving this family in a very difficult situation, with the newborn and all. And also moving, packing...getting used to new household...believe me or not, this is very tiring as well. I'm not sure if I want to go through that right now. Also, the new family can be a lot worse...Which leaves me here, with a big decision. I just hope I make a good one and it will be all worth it!

2 komentáře:

  1. Moc se mi líbí tvoje růžový sáčko!! Taky jsem si jedno tyrkysový pořídila, ale tady je na něj ještě vedro...
    Konečně jsem měla volno, takže jsem zhltla všechny tvoje články jednim dechem. Taky koukám, že to nemáš jednoduchý. Na jednu stranu ti závidím tvoji školu, kde jsi poznala kamarádky a taky, že ti dávají dost volna. Ale na druhou stranu tě obdivuju, že to zvládáš s Gaspardem. Proti tomu,jak jsi tu popsala, že tě kouše a pere se stebou- to jsou moje děti úplný andílci. Přeju hodně pevné vůle a držím moc moc palce!!Piš dál, už se těším, je super znát někoho v podobné situaci.

    P.S.: Kde přesně jsi byla ty v USA?

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Jéé jsem naprosto nadšená z komentáře!! :) A děkuju za pochvalu sáčka :) dlouho jsem nějaký hledala než se mi pořádně líbilo a sedlo mi...Já právě teď řeším s agenturou výměnu rodiny :( ten kluk mě napadl i když jsem řídila auto, roztrhl mi ret, tvář...takhle to prostě nejde. Jinak volno tu mám, pracuju brzo ráno a cca od 4 odpo do noci no...což jsem pak úplně mrtvá, fakt nejsem ranní ptáče :D V USA jsem byla v Rhode Islandu, kousek od Providence. Chodila jsem tam nenápadně slintat před bránu Brownovy univerzity :D Nová Anglie je nádherná...je tam všechno, co je super na americe, ale zároveň je tam i nějaká ta evropská kultura a navíc, je to tam úplně stejný, jako v Gilmorových děvčatech! :D

    OdpovědětVymazat