sobota 8. září 2012

The Capital of Wine!

Last night I arrived at Bordeaux, France, to be a "fille au pair" to one french family. It's been 24 hours and I am already unable to speak English!! It is sooo weird. And I have to concentrate soo much to be able to write in English...

Donc, I take care of one almost five year old boy (his birthday is coming up this month!) named Gaspard and one six year old girl, Garance. The mom is preggo - she is expecting the baby in the beginning of October. My French is not as good as I'd hoped...the language barrier is big and I barely understand them when they talk...especially the kids. The boy has a problem with speaking, he can barely speak himself. But the kids seem to be nice, not spoiled, which is good...

Julien, the father of the family, took me to the mall today. I opened a bank account and I bought SIM card for my cell phone. It is only 12 euro per moth for 1 hour of calling within France, unlimited texts and Internet!! Then we went grocery shopping to Carrefour. I bought some shampoo and shower gel and all that ( I didn't bring any, because it would be too heavy for my luggage and I would have to pay extra at the airport ).
The weather is so hot - thank God they have pool! But I don't have enough clothes...I have two summer dresses! All of my other clothes are more for Fall or Winter...which sucks! I hope I'll be able to buy something soon...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat