čtvrtek 6. září 2012

Je Veux...

....une grande maison avec un homme et beaucoup d'enfants! Just kidding ;-) Tomorrow I am officially moving to Bordeaux, the Capital of wine. I am SO excited...I haven't been looking forward to something in so long..this is one of my dreams come true. Of corse it might not all work out. What if I don't get along with the family? What if the children are spoiled? There is so many what ifs...but if there weren't, it wouldn't be fun. And exciting.

I arrive at Bordeaux, Merignac airport at around 8 PM tomorrow. The Mom of the family will pick me up. I will see the kids on Saturday, because they are staying at granny's for the night. My host family has a big event that night and I am sort of crushing it, which makes me upset and shy, I don't want my arrival to interfere with their plans...but things are already set this way and I can't change them, so I just try to go with it.

Here is a song ( a very dear friend of mine posted it on my facebook timeline ) that cought my ear today. It is very cheerful and fresh and listening to it just makes me happy :-)



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat