čtvrtek 13. září 2012

Tired :(

I am getting very tired over here...even though the kids were in school all day today, I got stressed out a lot...First of all - my school fee is very expensive. It's more than a half of what I make here. I am a little afraid that I won't be able to afford some things, like gass, which I need to drive the kids to school...And I have to go there all year long. It is good for my French and it's great, because I'll meet some new people, but I want to be able to decide what I'm gonna do with the money. I couldn't even decide which school I want to study at and how often...
Well, but this morning I walked Gaspard to kindergarten and he didn't make such a scene. It was good. If it is like this every day, I will be very happy. Afterwards me, Estelle and Julien, we went into the centre of Bordeaux, had some coffee at the Grand Hotel and visited Cartier and all those stores...I felt a little out of place there. You have to ring a bell and then they check how you look, afterwards they let you in to a small hall, where you have to ring another bell to be let in!! Crazy...
Before lunch Gaspard's teacher called us and told us that he was not good and that he bit a little girl there. So we picked him up, we all ate lunch at a restaurant and after we dropped him off back at the kindergarten.
I had almost all afternoon for myself, so I cleaned my room a bit, I read a book etc. At 5 we drove back to school and I picked up the kids, then we all went to a mechanician to get my car. It is Renault Clio and it is very old...which is okay with me - the only thing is that Gaspard will be able to open his door ( I can't lock it ) when I am driving and the engine dies all the time. I just can picture very clearly driving to school, Gaspard climbing on my back, me getting lost, the car not working and the worst case scenerio - an accident.

This was our view while we were having a cup of coffee ( the best btw and it was black! ) at the Grand Hotel


Le Grand Theatre


Notre Dame de Bordeaux


At least one thing made my day today :) This tres chic Coca Light Jean Paul Gaultier



Julien and Estelle went to a bar with some friends today, so it was me who put the kids to beds. With Garance, there was no problem, but with Gaspard...as soon as they left, he started crying and demanding for his dad...but I told him that we will wait for him in his room, he sat on my lap and we waited...until he fell asleep. He's been asleep now for about 30 minutes, so hopefully he won't wake up...
Tomorrow is my first day of school, I am kinda excited to go :-) Hopefully the school is good and I can get some break from Gaspard...! Don't get me wrong, he can also be an angel...but only when he sleeps :-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat