úterý 11. září 2012

Bienvenue a Bordeaux!

I know it's not the evening yet, but I already have so much to share with you that I decided to split today's blog post into two.
After we dropped off the kids at the school this morning (which was a DISASTER, Gaspard was terrible, he was crying and screaming and he didn't want to go there...even though his mom was there. I can only imagine what is going to happen when I drop him off all alone...), Estelle drove me to a tram station, because I still don't have my car yet. I took the tram into the centre of Bordeaux and I made a little bit of sight seeing.
I saw the Cathedral of Bordeaux, the l'Hotel de ville (city hall) and some famous fountain with a monument (sorry, I don't know the name of it or the reason why it stands there! :D )
Here are some pictures of the beautiful architecture in Bordeaux:
 
This is the Cathedral of Bordeaux




 l'Hotel de ville


This is where my school is supposed to be (but I couldn't find it!!)


Rue Pouquelin Moliere!


Very cute Carrousel


Place de la somehting....but it is supposed to be the largest square in Europe


The monument...




I bought some macaroons, Cosmopolitan magazine (only 1 Euro...), postcards, newspaper and sat down near the fountain on a bench and relaxed...it was really nice, the weather was amazing - not too hot, but the sun was shining.



The plan of the Trams and timetable :-)


I got bored waiting for the tram to arrive...



Then I discovered a small cute mall inside one of the old buildings...and of corse there was H&M!! And the best parts - it's not even 100 metres away from my school...

This is what I bought at H&M (I didn't bring many clothes, I really needed to buy something...)




At noon Estelle picked me up and we went to get Gaspard. I played with him a little when we got home in my room, for once, he was kinda nice, but I had to do everything he demanded...and well, he wanted to be a photographer. So I let him play with my cell phone. These are some of the pictures he took:







I am going to look after them this evening again, so wish me luck...the bite still hurts and it looks like I've been bitten by a vampire...It's not fun at all even though it may sound like it.


2 komentáře:

  1. Boží fotky, nádherný šaty!! :) pokračuj v psaní! :)) držím moc palce!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. No konečně! :D první komentář :) :*

    OdpovědětVymazat